Monday, October 3, 2011

my post banner and introduction


this is the banner i made to post with^

okay, now on with my introduction  . . .  .

My name is Michelle, but I go by Mi Mi.
I'm 14 years old, turning 15 next year on Easter or the day before/after it (April 24th).
I live in the United States (Texas)
I have 1 brother.
I write for . . . .
The Stardoll Cheatbook:

Stardoll Fashion Daily:

OneSource (My blog):

Stardoll's Most Wanted: YOU Write:

and this blog.(:

I write on 'Hot Buys' and 'What's Hot & What's Not'.
I'm in love with MUSIC and Art.
I live on Art & Music Boulevard ....I wish...LoL
I love other things ..like FOOD.
And my favorite holidays are Halloween (CANDY), Thanksgiving (FOOD), Christmas (PRESENTS), New Years (WISHES), Easter (My BIRTHDAY & CHOCOLATE) and July 4th (BBQ).
I love Traveling.(:(:(:(:(:(:
^^^^Still love traveling. 
I love my Family and Friends.
I love plenty of other things.... but they're not in mind right now.
Well ...bye for now.(:

-Mi Mi




No comments:

Post a Comment