Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Don't BLINK or you'll miss me!


* Steps out of her sleek, white limo and steps gracefully onto the red carpet waving to the screaming fans*

Excuse me for the poor introduction of my first ever post on Blink. but it is safe to say that I am terrible at introductions as is a lot of people of this day.

My name is Megan Farrah Fiorelle, more commonly known as momijigal911. I am 15 years old, near enough 16 and I live in England. I have a great passion for writing, fashion, design, art and photography.

So now for a little bit of my history...

I started off just helping a few friends out on their blogs. I didn't want fame at the start but it dawned on my, and at this time was was quite young, that writing for magazines/blogs would give you some of the spotlight.

I began writing for Belle-Stardoll shortly after, then followed by SedonaJ's Vlogs. I was a bit older then, and I craved for more experience.
I gave it about a year or so and I decided to go back in and start fresh. I now write for BE Magazine (mizzmileycryus9/Reece and SeasonalHotbuys/Mikel), Outrage (LadyGagaMcQueen/Amanda), Editorialized (missricopenguin/Kylie) and I co-own The Stardoll Peace Project with audreyxbeth (Audrey).


Before I go, I should tell you the most important part of this. I am here for you. I want to help you, entertain you and most importantly be a friend. Please GB me or comment below on anything you wish me to address whether it be fashion or advice, I am here for you!
- Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment