Sunday, October 9, 2011

1. fall trends :)

Hey, my name's Sam and i'm a new writer for Blink Magazine :) i think that this will really be a great blog soon! i'm going to apologize before hand because my retarted computer won't let me print a screenshot!!! UGH!!! but oh well, so now i have to find random images from google for the trends i want to use... sorry. something that might be interesting about me is that i'm going to a technical highschool for fashion design! i just love syle and color and trends and accessories and clothes and... well everything about fashion!
so right now im going to say that denim jackets/vests are so IN! they go with practically everything! I myself am going to invest in a jacket :) i cant wait!!!
i dont completely agree with how both of these stardolls used their vests (especially the bottom one) but they will have to do! the top vest is sold in miss sixty for 17 sd. actually not that bad if you are a ss. the bottom jacket is being sold in the stardoll store for only 40 sc. it was the only denim jacket available to non ss, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment